This position is P/T, 15hr/wk 0.4 FTE.
The administrative officer will work under the direction of the 8CCC Board, with immediate guidance from the Chair and Treasurer. The administrative officer will provide administrative support for the day to day operations of 8CCC’s Alice Springs station and act as point of contact for all 8CCC presenters, volunteers and community engagement.
- Provide support to presenters, volunteers and community organisations to ensure 8CCC delivers high quality production and content.
- Assist the 8CCC Board with broadcasting schedules, financial reports, activity reports and more generally, communication with stakeholder groups.
- Engage with Alice Springs and Tennant Creek communities, institutions and potential member groups to grow 8CCC sponsorship and memberships.
- Build community partnerships and assist with the coordination and development of new projects in Alice Springs and Tennant Creek.
- Regularly contribute content to 8CCC’s website and social media presence.
- Ensure that the station is following broadcasting regulations and 8CCC guidelines.
- Holds a commitment to the aims and objectives of 8CCC.
Check out the full PD 8CCC PD – Station Administration Officer.
Please send your applications (with a cover letter + two professional references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close 14th MAY 2017
*UPDATE: APPLICATION DATE EXTENDED TO SUNDAY 14 MAY 2017