8CCC102 is all about audio production basics – an essential part of running a quality show on 8CCC.
Completing 8CCC102 provides you with some background and understanding of community radio, and the knowledge to create radio segments, such as station IDs, community information, notices, and program IDs etc. The program is designed for new presenters, and is also the first step towards hosting a program on-the-air at 8CCC.
- Learn a range of best-practice audio production and presenting skills.
- Learn how to use audio recording devices and editing software.
- Script, record and edit audio files to broadcast standard.
- Learn about the legal requirements for community radio and for presenters.
- Held on site at 8CCC – Alice Springs OR Tennant Creek.
- Consists of two 1.5 hour sessions with an 8CCC accredited trainer.
**Please note, 8CCC runs at least (1) 8CCC102 training session each year for FREE. If you would prefer to wait until the next FREE 8CCC102, sign up to our waiting list to stay informed.
To take the 8CCC102 Test, click here