8CCC101 is an introduction to community radio and a site induction to 8CCC in either Alice Springs or Tennant Creek.
- Short 8CCC history.
- Site access (entering and exiting our studios).
- Powering everything up (e.g. lights, computers etc) and shutting down.
- How to access various 8CCC resources.
- Accessing 8CCC CD library. Accessing 8CCC Digital Music Library.
- Accessing/Borrowing equipment.
- Using 8CCC Presenter WiFi.
- Using 8CCC Computers.
- Basic responsibilities of 8CCC presenters.
- Rules regarding sponsorship announcements.
- Rules regarding commercial content/copyright.
- How to file CDs in the 8CCC Library.
- Office space & kitchen etiquette.
- Recording Show IDs, promos, interviews etc. In short, 8CCC suggests working with:
- using a Zoom recorde (Recommended).
- Android Voice Recorder App (with windsock).
- iPhone Recorder (with windsock).
- See 8CCC102 for more detail on 8CCC Audio Production standards.)
- Studio 2 basic overview (see 8CCC202 for more detail on using Studio 2.)
- Who to call in case of problems/troubleshooting.
- How to raise an item on the agenda of 8CCC Board meetings.
To take the 8CCC101 Test, click here.